In the unlikely case that you wish to request a refund or there is something wrong with your order, here's everything you need to know on what to do next:
Reporting a Damaged Item
In the event that your product is damaged, these are important factors to remember:
- Upon arrival, check the packaging for any tears, indents or crumpled areas which can often identify damage.
- Confirm the condition of the boxes before signing for it.
- If damaged, please refuse the product and sign for as 'damaged' or 'wrong item sent' with the courier.
- Take photographs of the damaged areas to assist with resolving the issue.
- Notify customer service of damaged items within 24 hours of delivery, we cannot accept responsibility for damage after this time frame has passed.
- Keep original packaging and be prepared to organise collection for the damaged/faulty item.
- When a collection is organised, prepare the item for collection from the ground floor - couriers may refuse to collect from any other floor.
Requesting Missing Parts
A number of our products are delivered flat-packed for self-assembly, and sometimes there may be an unlikely event in which an item arrives with parts missing. If this is the case, please remember to:
- Check that all boxes are present before signing for the item, and report any missing items to the courier.
- Accept the given boxes/items and identify which boxes are missing - check the assembly manual for the part number.
- Contact customer services via phone or e-mail, stating the exact part which is missing to prepare prompt delivery.
- Take photographs of any damaged items.
- Do not attempt to assemble the item before you have confirmed you have all pieces required.
Full Return, Refunds and Cancellation details can be found within our Terms and Conditions